This post is sponsored by the Cool Foods for Families promotion at Publix. The opinions and text are all mine.
Spring is quickly approaching, and I couldn’t be more excited! Here in Alabama, we’ve been experiencing frequent snowstorms and extremely cold rain showers, so I’m definitely ready for some warm weather!
Every spring, I usually put together a Spring Brunch for my friends and family that includes a delicious menu and of course, lots of laughs! To keep everyone safe this year, I’ve decided to do a Virtual Spring Brunch and let my guests cook along with me.
The main entrée for this brunch includes this fabulous Easy Loaded Vegetarian Quiche! There’s something about a beautiful quiche that just screams, hello spring! It’s such a tasty dish and it’s very easy to make.
I decided to do a test run with this recipe before sending my Virtual Spring Brunch guests a list of ingredients, so I headed to Publix to grab a few things. I love shopping at Publix because they always have such amazing deals, especially during their Cool Foods for Families promotion which is going on right now through 3/26/21!
The Cool Foods for Families promotion allows you to save big on some of your favorite refrigerated, frozen and dairy items. I was able to pick up a few key items that I needed for my quiche at a really great price, including the Path of Life Tuscan Quinoa Blend (2 for $6), Earth Balance Spread (2 for $6), and Egg Beaters (2 for $8).
To check out the complete list of savings, click here to access print-at-home coupons or head to your local Publix to grab the in-store 3/13 Extra Savings flyer. If you don’t see the flyer in the kiosk at the store’s entrance, ask customer service for it! And be sure to look for the at-shelf signs located throughout the store which highlight the savings during the promotion.
Tips When Making Vegetarian Quiche:
- To save a little time in the kitchen, I recommend using premade refrigerated pie crust. You can certainly make your dough from scratch, but I’m all about keeping things stress-free and taking short cuts whenever possible!
- If you’re not a fan of mushy veggies, don’t sauté or cook your veggies beforehand. Not only does this shave a few minutes off of your prep time, but it also allows the veggies to keep some of its texture, which is the perfect contrast against the fluffy egg texture.
- If you’re a fellow cheese-lover like myself, try sprinkling a little extra cheese on top of the quiche before placing it in the oven.
This Easy Loaded Vegetarian Quiche turned out perfectly! It was fluffy, flavorful and cheesy! I can’t wait to cook this dish at my Virtual Spring Brunch! Now it’s time to decide on the perfect cocktail to compliment this amazing quiche! If you have any suggestions, let me know in the comments below!
Easy Loaded Vegetarian Quiche
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- 1 tablespoon Earth Balance Spread softened
- 1 and ½ cups Egg Beaters
- ½ cup reduced-fat milk
- 1 cup Path of Life Tuscan Quinoa Blend thawed
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 red bell pepper sliced
- 1 cup baby spinach
- ½ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Salt/pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Press pie crust into a 10-inch pie pan and gently crimp the edges. Gently spread the Earth Balance Spread on the pie crust and set aside.
In a medium bowl, combine Egg Beaters, milk, Path of Life Tuscan Blend, onion, bell pepper, spinach, cheese, and garlic powder. Season with salt & pepper and pour the egg and veggie mixture into the pie dish.
Bake for about 35 minutes, or until crust is golden and quiche is firm.
Serve warm and enjoy!