Raise your hand if you LOVE ramen noodles! I’ve teamed up with a few of my Registered Dietitian friends to bring you 8 healthy ramen recipes with ingredients that can be found in your pantry!
When I was a college student, I survived off ramen noodles! They were super convenient, inexpensive, and very tasty. Since most of us are stuck at home and practicing social distancing, I’ve noticed that a lot of people have stocked up on ramen noodles and other pantry-friendly foods. I also stocked up on a couple of boxes myself! 😊
Ramen noodles often get a bad rap because they are not typically considered a nutritious meal option, but there are TONS of ways that you can prepare these noodles to make them a healthy, budget-friendly meal for your entire family!
I’ve teamed up with a few of my dietitian pals to bring you 8 Healthy Dietitian-Approved Ramen Recipes. I’ve also included a few vegan/vegetarian options too!
8 Healthy Dietitian-Approved Ramen Recipes
1. Spicy Ramen Noodles [Vegetarian] by Dishing Out Health
2. Garlic Ginger Vegetable Ramen Stir Fry [Vegan] by Beautiful Eats & Things
3. Coconut Curry Shrimp Ramen Bowl by Snacking in Sneakers
4. Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken Over Noodles by Beautiful Eats & Things
5. Easy Asian Chicken Salad by Meals With Maggie
6. Kale & Cabbage Coleslaw with Crunchy Ramen Noodles [Vegan] by Beautiful Eats & Things
7. Asian Chicken (Or Not) Salad by Foods with Judes
8. Shortcut Mushroom Ramen Bowl [Vegetarian] by Leanne Ray